Monday 25 June 2012

Allow me to introduce myself...

So. I made a blog. A proper blog. A "tell-you-lot-about-my-life-but-not-in-a-whiney-tumblr-type-way" blog. So I guess (if anyone's reading this), I should kind of introduce myself.

My name is Gabbi and I complain a lot. I live in the shittiest place on earth, so I'll probably complain about that. I go to Catholic school, so I'll probably complain about that. I'm in year 11, so I'll probably complain about that. My sexuality is just not even existent right now, so I'll probably complain about that. And I'm (attempting) recovering from depression, so I'll complain about that too. So yeah. Woo.

I have 2 really good friends, so I guess I'll tell you a bit about them, seeing as I'll probably write about them quite a bit. My absolute best friend in the entire world is Tiffany. I worry too much about her, and she has saved my life so many times, I don't think even she realises just how much she means to me. My other good friend is Ash. She's one of the nicest people I ever met and she's just great. She talks to everyone, she doesn't prejudice, and she's just plain amazing.

So yeah. Some things I like are music and art and things like that. Creative things. My favourite bands are Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Blink-182, etcetera etcetera. I probably care a bit too much about music but whatever. There's a bit of a music drought at the moment, but on 25 September THAT WILL ALL CHANGE, with the release of !Uno! by Green Day. Yep.

Ok, I'll leave it here for now because school.

xo Gabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment